Iggy Azalea To Drop New EP, Lil' Kim Headlines New Tour

Iggy Azalea is planning to release a new EP, "Glory" this May. The EP is the follow up to Iggy's "Ignorant Art" mixtape which housed the viral singles; "My World" and "Pussy". Iggy plans to release her Interscope debut album; "The New Classic" this summer with assistance from T.I.

Lil' Kim is embarking on her "Return Of The Queen" Tour which will start on May 11. There will be 11 stops including in Philadelphia, Cincinnati, and West Hollywood. This is the first time Kim has toured since 2010. I'm thinking a new album is on the horizon but then again maybe not. Who knows?

Kim has released two buzz singles; "If You Love Me" and "Keys To The City" featuring Young Jeezy and neither failed to really make any type of impact. Kim will have to try a little harder and switch up her flow if she plans to relive her glory days. I'm just being real!

Since her album is not selling that well and collecting dust on the shelves; Nicki Minaj is now contemplating leaving the game. Well this is all according to an interview she conducted overseas. Of course Nicki is not happy with the overall reception and performance of her new album; "Roman Reloaded" and if I were her; I wouldn't be either. Yes! They are some really good songs on the album in my opinion; more like the first eight. I say just dust yourself off and try again!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour