Fantasia Apologizes To R. Kelly, John Legend Defends Kanye West

Fantasia has apologized to R. Kelly for previously bashing the singer for not doing his set on a joint tour. Turns out that Kellz wasn't properly compensated and that's why. Fantasia took to twitter and publicly apologized.

In other Fantasia news I read that she has reopened her twitter page then again I never knew it was down. Like I have said in the past; I don't follow many celebs at all on twitter. I did read that Fantasia is in the studio working on new music and is trying to sell her mansion.

John Legend recently spoke out against comments made by President Obama when he referred to Kanye West as a "jackass". The singer was making the rounds to promote his new single; "Tonight" featuring Ludacris when he was asked about it and simply stated "that [Kanye] has never treated him like a jackass". Hey maybe he hasn't treated you like a "jackass" but I can definitely see him being one to certain people.


Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour