Chris Brown Pushes New Album Back Again, BET Awards Announces New Date

The new album from Chris Brown has suffered yet another pushback this time to July 3 which Chris Brown himself revealed as the official release date for upcoming album; "Fortune". The album features the singles; "Sweet Love", "Till I Die", and "Turn Up The Music". I'm not sure of the pushback but many believe its being set up so Chris can properly promote the album. Correct me if I'm wrong I remember Chris stating that he wasn't doing any promo this go round for the new album after all the bad press he received with the last album. Guess times are a changing!

Just the other night I saw a preview of the 2012 BET Awards. It announced that the award telecast will air July 1 a few days later than its typical late June premiere. Expect nominations and performers to be announced in the coming weeks.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards