Beyonce Unveils Deluxe Edition Cover Of New Album, Tracklisting



This is the cover for Beyonce's deluxe edition of "4" in stores and online June 28. There were rumors that the album was getting pushed back but the label is sticking with the date. Below you can check out the original album tracklisting along with the deluxe. I personally like the other album cover better.

1. 1+1
2. I Care
3. I Miss You
4. Best Thing I Never Had
5. Party (feat. Andre 3000)
6. Rather Die Young
7. Start Over
8. Love On Top
9. Countdown
10. End Of Time
11. I Was Here
12. Run The World (Girls)

CD 2:
1. Lay Up Under Me
2. Schoolin' Life
3. Dance For You
4. Run The World (Girls) - Kaskade Club Remix
5. Run The World (Girls) - RedTop Club Remix
6. Run The World (Girls) - Jochen Simms Club Remix



----------------
Now playing: Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards