Nicki Minaj Speaks On The Haters!

Since Nicki Minaj has taken off due to her guest appearances on many songs; everyone seems to have an opinion on this young rap star. Watch what Nicki has to say about haters; female rap; and her video for "Massive Attack".



Music Biz:
Anita Baker, Mary J. Blige To Record Duet!

Among her fans is "Queen of Hip-hop Soul," Mary J. Blige, who has asked Baker to join her on a jazz album.

"Mary and I — I have a song, and we've talked about it," says Baker. "I have a retro piece that we're cutting today that I'm going to send to her."

Baker says she looks forward to the collaboration.

"These young ladies have just really empowered me for the 21st century. I mean that just touches me. And just the support that these ladies give me is amazing. They just give me an energy that I didn't know I would have right now."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards