Diddy Confirmed As Nicki Minaj's New Manager!

It looks like Nicki Minaj will be changing managers again soon if she plans on being managed by Diddy. We all know Diddy has a track record for promoting all things; himself! All I can say is that we all learn from our mistakes! Read more about that as well as stories on new albums from T.I. and Soulja Boi.

VIBE has confirmed that Sean “Diddy” Combs has signed on as Nicki Minaj’s new manager.

News broke a week ago that the Young Money rapper sent her former manager, Debbie Antney, a termination letter via a lawyer, stating that Antney could no longer conduct business for her.

Earlier this month, Nicki dropped out of a tour with Rihanna and pop newcomer Ke$ha, stating on her Twitter account (@NickiMinaj): "Barbz I'm sorry 2 say I will not be going out on RiRi's tour. I've decided 2 use that time 4 the completion of my album."

The rapper is currently prepping her much anticipated debut and recently released the lead single and music video, “Massive Attack,” featuring Sean Garrett. The producer told VIBE recently, "[When] I first played that 'Massive Attack' [for Nicki], I could tell that she was trying to be cool like ‘I can’t tell [him] that shit is that crazy.' And her assistant was like, 'Yo Nicki, you need to go back to that record.'"
Soulja Boy Prepares New Album!
Soulja BoyYoung MC/producer Soulja Boy claims to be stepping up his rhymes on his third effort, 'Dre.'

The 19-year-old 'Crank Dat' rapper has frequently lauded his own artistic progression as of late, and in a recent interview with BET, he has further elaborated on his growth. "This one, my lyrics are better, my lyrics are on another level," Soulja Boy explained. "My beats are on another level. I'm richer. I look better and I'm more successful, it's an upgrade."

Soulja Boy also claims collaborations with some of the game's biggest guns, including Kanye West and Drake, though none of them have confirmed his statements.

"I been in the studio with Kanye, rocking," Soulja Boy told BET. "I haven't been in the studio with Rihanna yet, but she said she wants to get something done. Shouts out to Drake, been in the studio with Drake. Been in the studio with Nicki Minaj, I got something. Shouts out to Trey Songz, I was just in the studio with him. I got something on there. Ray J, Snoop Dogg, that's about it."

Soulja Boy's 'Dre,' which was originally titled 'The DeAndre Way,' after his birth name, is scheduled for a July 28 release, coinciding with his 20th birthday.
http://www.theboombox.com/page/2/

T.I. Readies New Album!
T.I. Is breaking free with his seventh studio album. The Atlanta rapper has announced a title for his next release.

The follow-up to 2008’s double-platinum Paper Trail will go by the name of King Uncaged, it was revealed today via Tip’s website TrapMuzik.com. He has been recording with Jim Jonsin, B.o.B, Danja, and The Runners for the August 24 release. A buzz single “I’m Back” is currently No. 65 on the Billboard Hot 100.

In his first interview since completing his prison sentence, the King of the South described the album’s direction. “Paper Trail was a lot more about thoughts and this is more about feelings,” he explained. “This is significantly more aggressive. It’s going hard like classic T.I.”
----------------
Now playing: Alyson Williams - Just Call My Name
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards