Jay-Z Talks About Banning Chris Brown From BET Awards!

Jay-Z gets candid in a recent interview he did and he talks about the latest rumors circulating about him. You can check that out and more below!

Jay-Z Talks Chris Brown, The Game!
In an interview with English deejay Tim Westwood, Jay-Z took time to address several hot-button issues, the first of which was Chris Brown.

Jay-Z denied rumors that he had Brown's scheduled Michael Jackson tribute at the BET Awards canceled. "First, let me categorically deny that. That's not even my style. If I got a problem with Chris Brown, I got a problem with Chris Brown. I haven't said anything - I haven't said anything live, or behind the scenes. Whatever. I don't agree with what he did, and that's it."

Moving onto other controversies, Jay spoke about The Game, whom he mentioned in a freestyle live in concert, which ilicited a harsh response from the west coast rapper. Jay-Z was careful to point out that he in the freestyle that he was not talking about Game. "Tell groupie to get over it," concluded Hov.

During the interview, Jay also confirmed that his next single will indeed feature Rihanna and Kanye West in favor of one with Drake. As previously reported, the singer is titled "Run This Town."
Whitney Houston Reveals Album Tracklisting!
Whitney Houston's new album, "I Look To You" will be released on September 1. The album is led by the new single,"Million Dollar Bill". Check out the track listing to the new album!

01. Million Dollar Bill
02. Nothin' But Love
03. Call You Tonight
04. I Look To You
05. Like I Never Left (feat. Akon)
06. A Song For You
07. I Didn't Know My Own Strength
08. Worth It
09. For The Lovers
10. I Got You
11. Salute
If you didn't know "Like I Never Left" leaked awhile back and was intended to be the album's first single. Soon there afterwards, "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" was the lead single. Due the bad response, the label has now went to "Million Dollar Bill" produced by Swizz Beats. I have been reading a lot of good things about this album and I really hope Whitney delivers.

KeKe Palmer Making Moves!
NEW YORK (July 20, 2009) -- Singer-Actress Keke Palmer celebrates several major career achievements in July -- just weeks ahead of her 16th birthday -- including signing a recording deal with INTERSCOPE RECORDS, the launch of her True Jackson fashion Line, airing of Nickelodeon's True Jackson movie and the national release of her latest feature film -- SHRINK, opposite Kevin Spacey.

Palmer, whose acting honors include SAG Award best supporting actress nom, ranked 8th in Forbes' latest list of "Hollywood's Most Valuable Young Stars." While her movie roles -- including Akeelah and the Bee -- have gained her widespread attention, Palmer's recording career is also taking off.

Interscope Records signed Palmer to a new multi-album recording contract, which her next CD to drop in 2010. She has already been in the studio writing and recording with top-industry producers. Her summer dance song -- Super Jerkin -- is gaining radio airplay across the United States. Her voice and style were showcased at this month's BET Awards when Keke delivered an impromptu rendition of Michael Jackson's "Who's Loving You."

Comments

AND THE ONLY NEWS I WAS INTERESTED IN WAS KEKE PALMER! SHE IS DOING GREAT! WERQ IT YOUNG BLACK WOMAN! YOU HAD BETTER SHOW THOSE TWEENAGED WHITE WHORES! YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SKANKY TO BE SUCCESSFUL!

I AM SO PROUD OF MS AKEELAH...SEEMS THAT LARGE VOCAB HAS GOT HTER SOME REAL GOOD BRAIN SKILLS GOING! WERQ IT MAMA!
Unknown said…
I loved her in "Akeelah & The Bee" and she is a very confident young woman.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards