Yung Joc Sues Diddy, Bad Boy Records

----------------
Now playing: Ne-Yo Ft. Jamie Foxx & Fabolous - She Got Her Own (Miss Independent Remix)
via FoxyTunes
Music Biz:
Yung Joc Sues Diddy, Record Label!

Yung Joc is going after the infamous career-ending Diddy and Bad Boy Records. He might be the only one in the history of Bad Boy to actually take Diddy to court over money and his music. The multi-platinum rap star alleges that Block Ent/Bad Boy hasn’t offered any label support since 2007. Yung Joc went on to make shocking claims about the inner dealings of Block Ent. According to Joc, he’s paid for his own public relations, claims to not be receiving his advance money for his projects, alleges that Block has used advances for other projects, and even makes shocking claims regarding his former management company 9196.
Well, well this is pretty surprising. I think this is just as surprising as Yung Joc making last year's list of Forbes Top Selling rappers.

T.I. Headed To Jail!
T.I. will be coming to Arkansas by May 26 to serve a prison sentence on federal weapons charges.The 28-year-old rapper, whose real name is Clifford J. Harris Jr., will be serving his sentence of one year and a day at the Forrest City low-security federal prison. Paperwork filed in his federal court case shows he has until noon on May 26 to report for his sentence.
I was starting to wonder when T.I. was going to jail, if at all. It seemed like the time kept being delayed. I feel like let me start my sentence so the sooner I start, the sooner I'll be out.

DMX Released From Jail!
DMX has been released from a Phoenix jail after serving a 90-day sentence for felony convictions.The rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, left a Maricopa County jail Thursday on a $10,000 bond.Simmons' lawyer, Glenn Allen, said his client was in good spirits and was still in Maricopa County.
I didn't realize this crazy man was in jail, then again I probably just forgot he was. D has had a rough year and I hope he seriously gets his self together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards