Donnie Klang - Interview (Video)

Donnie Klang recently caught flack by Day 26 when they called him a 'bitch'. The group was upset when Donnie told MTV that the group took all his camera time. Now check out Donnie in this exclusive interview as he talks about his upcoming projects.




Music Biz:
Marques Houston Plans New Album!
One of my favorite singers, Marques Houston will release his new album, "Mr. Houston" on July 21. The album is led by the first single, "I Love Her" featuring Jim Jones. I can't wait for the new album. Marques always delivers musically in my opinion.

Brandy Preps New Album!
Brandy is said to be working with The-Dream and Pharrell on her upcoming 6th album. As we know Brandy's Epic debut, "Human" didn't exactly set the world on fire. Hoping to rebound the singer is now in the front seat calling the shots. Meanwhile Brandy is also working on a pilot for ABC titled, "My Little Piggy". I've been waiting for Brandy to work with Pharrell for the longest. Pharrell has been my favorite producer for many years though I will admit I haven't been as impressed with him in recent years.

Ciara Plans 3rd Single!
According to ATRL & Ciara's official website, "Tell Me What Your Name Is" will serve as the "third" single from her Fantasy Ride album.The song will follow up "Love Sex Magic", which managed to reach the top 10 on the Hot 100 as well as being a huge hit internationally. "Tell Me What Your Name Is" has already appeared on the latest Urban Radio Promo Disc for June 2009, and will officially be released sometime next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards