Bobby V. - Hands On Me (Video)

With "Beep" being a hit single, Bobby V. sets out to duplicate that success with his latest video, "Hands On Me" which is one of my favorites on Bobby's "Rebirth" album which according to the singer is nearing gold status.




Music Biz:
Cassie Talks New Album!

R&B singer Cassie is trying to be put her recent nude photo scandal behind her, with the 22-year-old opening up to BallerStatus about her new album "Electro Love", new single, her shaved head and much more. "I think I just spent a lot of time trying to figure out myself" says Cassie referring to her 2-year musical hiatus "I was letting a lot of people tell me what to do and what direction I should go in."Cassie's second album "Electro Love", which the singer executive produced, will drop later this year, and will feature production from The Neptunes, Akon, The Clutch, The-Dream, RedOne, and many more.

Comments

Quick said…
i hope her boobs get her more album sales!
Unknown said…
yea hopefully! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards