Teairra Mari - Cause A Scene(Sneak Peek) (Video)

Teairra Mari is ready to unleash her new video for "Cause A Scene" featuring Flo Rida but before she does she teases fans, viewers, and more with this teaser! Check it out!



I've said it once and I will say it again. I like how Teairra and her camp are slowly working to get her name back out there. Teairra had a huge buzz when she was with Def Jam but I think people got turned off at how fast she was for her age at the time(17?).

Music Biz:
Fabolous Talks Jay-Z Collabo!
“Actually, a version leaked and it was with Jay-Z only rapping on it and it’s called, ‘When The Money Goes,’ Fabolous said. “Jay-Z had recorded something to it, I guess what you hear on the leak, for American Gangster and I don’t think it made the final cut so he had reached out to me, knowing that I was working on this project and knowing the theme of what I was trying to put together and said, ‘Yo, I got a record that might fit in to play.’ So, when he brought the record to the table it did. I re-vocaled it. Jay-Z is just on the hook as far as that was his idea for the hook.”
Fabolous album, Loso’s Way, is loosely based on the Al Pacino film, Carlito’s Way. Carlito’s Way was a street fella trying to make it from the streets to something better. That’s where I felt like I was at in my point in my life of becoming a rap artist and making that transition from the streets to a rap/hiphop artist.”
Fabolous has been working on "Loso's Way" for a very long time so I'm hoping the final product is good.

Chrisette Michele will release her new album, "Epiphany" on May 5. Click here to get an exclusive sneak peek at the album before it leaks online and lands on store shelves. I'm feeling Chrisette this time around. When she first came out, I wasn't into her.
----------------
Now playing: Ciara - I Don't Remember (Produced By Polow Da Don)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards