Pleasure P Unveils New Album Cover Art

Well...well Pleasure P finally releases the artwork for his debut solo album, "The Introduction of Marcus Cooper". If you were unaware Marcus Cooper is Pleasure P's government name. The oft-delayed album is set to be released on June 5. Personally I think the album should of already been released. I am looking forward to Pleasure's album(as I'm sure a lot of other people are too). A lot of the leaked songs including, "Chocolate Coated Candy" and "Patience" featuring Static Major are some of my favorites and I hope they do make the album.

I don't have much else information on the album at this point but as the release date draws closer I'm sure more information will be available.

Music Biz:
Kanye on Rick Ross' new album!
“RICK’S ALBUM IS THE S**T!!! HE MADE AN ALBUM I CAN PLAY IN MY APARTMENT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST HONOR I CAN GIVE ANY PIECE OF MUSIC. TV ON THE RADIO, FEIST, PINK FLOYD AND THE NEW RICK ROSS ALBUM!”
Rick Ross' "Deeper Than Rap" album is set to debut at #1 this week on the Billboard 200 charts. Rick Ross' beef with 50 Cent is the subject of a new article in Billboard magazine. Reportedly the beef has increased album sales in both artists music catalog. I wonder will this help 50 Cent's upcoming, "Before I Self Destruct" which has been pushed back more than Ciara's "Fantasy Ride".

Ciara Talks Duet With Janet Jackson!
Ciara wants to duet with Janet Jackson.The 'Love Sex Magic' singer says her "ultimate goal" is to sing on stage with the 43-year-old star - the sister of pop legend Michael.She said: "My dream is to collaborate with Janet Jackson. She was my big idol growing up. She is amazing and no matter what, you can't forget what she has contributed to American music."Janet is truly an icon. She was the only person I listened to as a kid, along with her big brother Michael."
I wouldn't mind seeing a collaboration between these two or possibly a special performance together for the upcoming BET awards.
----------------
Now playing: Nina Sky - Curtain Call (Ft Rick Ross)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards