Lil' Kim - Download - Behind The Scenes (Video)

Last week Lil' Kim's "Download" was the most added song at radio signaling that this song is headed to hit single status. While there has been dozens of behind the scenes footage of the "Download" video, this one is a little more in depth. The origin of the song is explained as well as some other things you might find interesting.


"Download" is one of my favorite songs right now and it makes me curious to hear what Kim comes up with this time. There is no release date for Kim's upcoming album but I figure it will be soon. I remember reading that "Download" wasn't Kim's first single for her new album but for a DJ Envy compilation. In last week's issue of Billboard magazine, the magazine reported that "Download" was indeed the first single to her new album. I'm betting on Billboard instead of some fan who claims to have some inside information.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Actually, Billboard is wrong. The song is NOT her first single and it will NOT even be on here album. It is in fact for DJ Envy. Billboard has apparently asked the wrong source. She only shot the video to settle her ties with the Brookland Ent. contract and call it a day.
Unknown said…
Ok..I saw Eric Nicks of Brookland Entertainment in the video so I wonder was he there just for support. I figured if they severed all ties they weren't dealing with one another either. I read so many stories about Kim and Brookland Entertainment, I don't really know what to believe nowadays but thanks again for that information.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards