Lil' Kim Talks 'Notorious' Movie, Biggie

Lil' Kim is still complaining about her portrayal in the "Notorious" movie. Frankly I'm sick of hearing about it. Get over it! Below you can check out a recent interview with the feisty rapper!
Video: Lil' Kim Interview



I didn't watch this video. I don't think I can stomach it. It seems like Lil' Kim is complaining to anybody who will listen.

Remember Babs from Da Band? She was the feisty outspoken female rapper signed to Bad Boy. Now she strikes again with a new solo joint and video. You can check it out below!
Video: Babs Bunny - Odds & Evens



I have always liked Babs so its nice to see her out doing her thing. I don't know where this song is from. I don't even know about a new album on the horizon. Babs' debut "The Warrior" was set to be released awhile back but her contract with Bad Boy fell through. It's probably a lot better she is no longer on Bad Boy anyway. She probably wouldn't of ever produced an album and if she did it would of came 10 years later like Cheri Dennis'.

Comments

Quick said…
That Babs joint go kinda hard!
Unknown said…
It definitely does. My friend and I were talking about this last night.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards