LeToya Keeps Busy With New Album, Single

With a new album, "Lady Love" on the horizon, LeToya Luckett sits down and grants us an exclusive radio interview. Comes in two parts. Check them out below!
Video: LeToya Interview Part 1 of 2



This is supposed to be a two part interview but right now only one part of it is showing. If I am able to get the other half going I will post it. I love LeToya. I love her style and her personality. Unfortunately I'm not won over by her lead single, "Not Anymore" so therefore I'm not as excited about her album as I wanted to be. I will still check for the album and hope that the rest is better than this weak lead single.

The Def Jam quintet hit big with their BET reality show, "Brutha" now check out the group as they release their newest (single) video!
Video: Brutha - She's Gone




Hip-Hop and R&B's most talked about couple visits L.A.'s radio host Big Boy to talk about Milian's new album, her relationship with Dream, and more. Check it out!
Video: Christina Milian & The-Dream Interview!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards