The-Dream Joins Fabolous On Newly Leaked Track

You can't get any hotter than The-Dream. Check out his newest collaboration with labelmate Fabolous. Produced by Tricky Stewart!
Audio: Fabolous feat The-Dream - Throw It In The Bag




Music Biz:
50 Cent Talks Two New Album!
"What they don't know ... the new announcement is that I'm dropping two albums," Fif smiled. "I've had an opportunity to record since I thought I was releasing an album in December. But the portion of my record that I recorded with Dr. Dre was incomplete, because there was no opportunity to mix it. The only song that was mixed that I worked on with Dr. Dre is 'I Get It In' — that one is out now. It's cool, but I need the rest of them to be mixed before I can present my project to the public." Fif projects Before I Self Destruct will drop in June, after Eminem's Relapse hits stores on May 19 — and 50's second album will come one month after Em's second album, according to the current game plan.
I wish 50 would sit down already. He has become such a gimmick that he has relegated to posting videos as a Jheri curl wearing pimp. It's crazy!

Robin Thicke Plans New Album,Single!
Robin Thicke has made enough progress on his next album to predict a first single this summer with a full-length release in the fall. "I've got about 15 new (songs)," Thicke told reporters during a Monday conference call to promote his upcoming concert tour with Jennifer Hudson. The big change this time, he said, was working with a variety of different producers rather than helming the set himself.
I liked Robin's "Evolution" album. I wasn't too interested in the newest one but I do love "The Sweetest Love". It is one of my favorite songs right now.

Jordin Sparks Returns!
American Idol alum Jordin Sparks is busy working on a new album! Slated for release later this year, Sparks' sophomore project follows a well received debut disc featuring the singles "Tattoo" and "No Air". Expected to include "more uptempo" and "dance songs," according to a recent interview with celebrity blogger B.Scott, Sparks' sophomore album is likely to take the singer to the next level especially since she's writing "more."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards