Cassie Unleashes Newly Leaked Song

Ugh! I could only stomach so much of this video(which is usually the case with most videos anyway). Rapper(or whatever you wanna call him) Kid Cudi takes the stage and performs.
Video: Kid Cudi On His Retirement



Kid Cudi has a huge buzz right now thanks in part to his hit single, "Day N Nite". The rapper also appears on Kanye Wests' "808s & Heartbreak" album on "Welcome To Heartbreak" which is actually one of my favorite songs. I'm not a big fan of Cudi's though I do like "Day N Nite" somewhat. I just feel like some of these new artists try too hard to be different when they really are no different than a lot of other artists.

Cassie is back with yet another leaked song. This time the songstress teams up with Pharrell. You can check out an exclusive snippet of the song below.
Audio: Cassie - High[snippet]



I need to hear a HQ version of the song before I give my final verdict on it. As much as I love The Neptunes a lot of their recent work hasn't thrilled me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards