Justin Timberlake Joins Ciara On New Single

Ciara is ready to return to the music scene with her 3rd album, "Fantasy Ride". The album is set to be released on April 7. The album is led by the singles, "Go Girl" featuring T-Pain and "Love and Sex and Magic" featuring Justin Timberlake. You can hear the latter song here today! Check it out!
Audio: Ciara feat Justin Timberlake - Love and Sex and Magic



I'm really liking this song and it makes me very excited for the new album. The last few leaks I've heard from Ciara restored my hope in this album. I was very worried about this album before. A video for this song is currently being shot! I'm sure this will be very interesting.

The-Dream is definitely one of the hottest producers in the game right now. He is also slowly becoming one of the hottest artists in the game(in my opinion). He is set to release his new album, "Love vs Money" on March 3. I have an exclusive track for you all today from Dream that features pal Kanye West. Check it out!
Audio: The-Dream feat Kanye West - Walking On The Moon



Def Jam honcho L.A. Reid is saying this record will be huge. Upon first listen this song didn't really hit me like that. I think it will take me a few listens to see how I truly feel about this album. With the statement that L.A. Reid made I'm assuming this is a future single. Next up is Dream's collaboration with Mariah Carey on "My Love" which they recently shot a video for.

Trina takes on Jamie Foxx's #1 R&B record, "Blame It". Check it out!
Audio: Trina - Blame It Freestyle



I'm really excited for Trina to come back and hit us with her new album, "Amazing" which is coming soon. I am a little nervous about what direction she will go. I keep reading her first single will feature Lady GaGa. If your unfamiliar with Lady GaGa her most recent song, "Just Dance" went to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Anyway I hope Trina still keeps it gutter and not try to crossover too much.

Comments

Quick said…
i love the new ciara jt colabo; it's just the hit she needs! I remember when his version of the demo leaked and i liked it with just him on the track

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards