The-Dream Readies 'Love vs Money' Album

One album I'm really looking forward to this year is The-Dream's Love vs Money. The album contains one of my favorite songs right now, "Rockin That Thang". It also features Mariah on the second single, "My Love". Kanye West appears on "Walkin On The Moon" and more. Below you can check out the new and improved track listing. I remember I posted it a few days ago but I can't remember if this is the same one or not. I don't usually like to get too excited over an album from an artist(that is not exactly my favorite) but I can't help it!
1. Rockin' That Thang
2. Walkin' On The Moon featuring Kanye West
3. My Love featuring Mariah Carey
4. Put It Down
5. Sweat It Out
6. Take U Home 2 My Mama
7. Love Vs. Money
8. Love Vs. Money: Part 2
9. Fancy
10. Right Side Of My Brain
11. Mr. Yeah
12. Kelly's 12 Play
13. Let Me See The Booty featuring Lil Jon
14. Touch & Feel
15. Nothing But Love

Aubrey O'Day is getting a shitload of press thanks in part to her recent Playboy pictorial spread. The former Danity Kane front woman talks sexuality, Diddy, and Danity Kane(of course). Enjoy!
Video: Aubrey O'Day on Chelsea Lately!




Music Biz:
J Kwon Returns!
The last time fans heard from Midwest rapper J-Kwon was back in 2004 when he dropped his debut album Hood Hop. The album did exceptionally well, peaking at number 4 on the Hip Hop and R&B Billboard charts, and introducing the hit single “Tipsy,” which also did well, taking the number 2 spot on the Hot 100. However, J-Kwon fell out of the spotlight after his label home Arista Records was dissolved in a merger with J Records, prompting the then-17 year-old to ambitiously create his own label, Hood Hop Music.Now, at the age of 22, J-Kwon is teaming up with Gracie Productions and EMI to release his second album in five years. Titled Hood Hop 2, the release will be a digital one, meaning that the album will only be available online and
iTunes.Hood Hop 2 will be available online on February 17th.
The-Dream Collabs On Christina Milian's New Album!
Christina Milian and The-Dream are taking their relationship one step further…Professionally speaking that is. The 27-year-old pop singer has signed a joint deal with The-Dream’s label, Radio Killa Records. “We just signed an acquisition deal with Christina Milian on Radio Killa Records, so I’m trying to put my heart into it and make sure I deliver her the same records I gave everybody else,” the singer-songwriter exclusively tells Rap-Up.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour