Teairra Mari Debuts New Video

Video: Teairra Mari feat Pleasure P - Hunt 4 U
Debut video for upcoming album due this year.



This is a pretty simple video. It doesn't look like much money was shelled for the video. You don't have to spend 2 million dollars to make a nice video. Sometimes less is really more.

Audio: Kat DeLuna feat Lil' Wayne - Unstoppable



I'm not feeling this song! I see it has become very convenient to throw Lil' Wayne on every song in existence. A lot of Wayne's guest verses are hit and miss. You have some good ones and you have some really bad ones.

Video: Christina Milian - Us Against The World
Debut video from new album, "Dream In Colour" in stores soon!



I like Christina Milian but I don't like this song or the video. I think she should of went with an uptempo for her first single. I applaud her for trying something different in terms of choosing a ballad as her first single. This song, though, sounds like a song that would be better executed by a......dare I say it, Christina Aguilera.

Comments

Kitty said…
You are not alone. Kat DeLuna is simply terrible.
Adiba said…
lol...I didn't even bother to click the Kat Deluna video....gosh..what happened to these R&B chicks...Tierra Mari's video..looks so wack & cheap..C.Mili is trying too hard...the video's to sandy...and I'm not feeeling either of the songs. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards