Ryan Leslie Moves Forward With New Album

Check out Ryan Leslie on his self-titled album which hits stores February 10! The album is preceded by first single, 'How It Was Supposed To Be'.



Over the years Ryan Leslie has made a name for himself by producing songs for acts such as Cheri Dennis, New Edition, Cassie, Danity Kane, and more.


Audio: R. Kelly - Joyful People
Newly leaked track!



When I first saw this title, it reminded me of another R. Kelly hit, "Happy People". It is similar to that track. I actually kinda like this one though. I'm not sure what's going on with R. Kelly's "12 Play: 4th Qt" album but I assume he's reworked it.

Audio: Keri Hilson & Ne-Yo - Ready To Fall
Newly leaked track!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards