LeToya Debuts New Single

Audio: LeToya - Not Anymore
Debut single from new album, "Lady Love" in stores April 7. Written and produced by Ne-Yo!



Like Christina Milian, I love Toya but not this song. It may have to grow on me though. Based on these mediocre singles, I can't say I'm looking forward to some of these new albums coming out.

Music Biz:
Ne-Yo Talks Prince!
Ne-Yo has revealed his number one ambition - to write songs for his idol, Prince.But the star, real name Shaffer Chimere Smith, dreams of teaming up with the Purple Rain singer.He says, “Prince is at the top of my list. I have so much respect for him as an artist. He can do everything.”“He crashed a party I threw after the Grammys in 2008. I rarely get star struck but when he walked in I turned into a schoolgirl and didn’t know what to say.”
Aubrey O'Day Does Playboy!
"I've done the cover of Playboy," she said late in December. "You know, I think that Playboy for me was one of the most liberating things that I've done as a woman." Scanning the pics on her Macbook laptop while chilling in Costa Mesa, California, O'Day showed off the results of her session with photographer Markus Klinko, who has done portraits of Mariah Carey and Pamela Anderson in the past and who shot the cover of Beyoncé's 2003 album, Dangerously In Love.
Faith Evans Talks New Album, Diddy!
"I would certainly work with Puff," the Newark, New Jersey, native, who now lives in Los Angeles, explained. "Even on my last album, when I was sitting here recording, I made it a point to sit with him and play my joints. I respect his opinion. I let him know: 'I'm still the same girl who you asked to sign as soon as I got out of the booth.' We definitely will work together again. I'll be going in Daddy's house, like, 'Who's up in here working? Gimme some beats. I need some beats.' "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards