Love's Crazy..........Ain't That The Truth?

Video: Britney Spears - Womanizer
This video reminds me of Ciara's "Go Girl" a little with the black wig and office scene.


Audio: Ludacris feat T-Pain - One More Drink
From his upcoming album, "Theater Of The Mind". I haven't been too impressed with any of the songs I've heard thus far. I think I will skip this album.


Music Biz:
Slim Is Love Crazy!
Slim of R&B group 112 has inked a release date for his debut solo project entitled "Loves Crazy."Slated for release November 18, "Loves Crazy" is supported by the hit single "So Fly" featuring Yung Joc."It's that feel-good, getting ready to go out groove" says Slim, referring to his new project and latest single "Good Lovin' which features Next Selection star Ryan Leslie.In addition to collaborating with Young Joc and Ryan Leslie, the singer who says “I’ve always been a gentleman of R&B, a classy type guy who is all about making the fans happy,” has pulled in a list of Hip Hop heavies including UGK, 8Ball & MJG, and Slim Thug for the project.Slim's debut album "Loves Crazy" is slated for release November 18 via M3/Asylum.
The-Dream's Love!
Barely a year out from the release of his Def Jam artist debut, the-Dream returns Dec. 16 with his sophomore set, "Love vs. Money." "In the beginning I was just having fun. I didn't want people thinking too hard, I just wanted them to gravitate toward my lyrics," the-Dream tells Billboard.com. "But this time my vocals are different. I've definitely grown in my singing."The-Dream re-teamed with producer LOS Da Maestro, who helmed most of the tracks on "Love/Hate," and partner Tricky Stewart, while tapping on other mix-masters like Lil Jon, who produced a track titled "Booty."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards