Keyshia Cole Unveils New Video

Video: Keyshia Cole feat 2Pac - Playa Cardz Right
First single off upcoming album, 'A Different Me' in stores December 16.


Audio: Brandy - 2nd Thought
A newly leaked track from Brandy that will possibly be included on her new album, "Human" in
stores December 9. I understand that this song leaked out awhile back but not in full version or
HQ. Check it out!


Music Biz:
Michael Jackson On The Jackson 5!
Michael Jackson has issued a statement saying he will not participate in a Jackson 5 reunion in 2009. "My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we’ve certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them," he said. "I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."
Pleasure P Introduces!
You may already know him as former member of boy band Pretty Ricky, but Pleasure -- who is
slated to release "The Introduction of Marcus Cooper" in January via Atlantic Records -- plans on embarking on his solo career with a clean slate. "The reason I named it that is because Pretty Ricky introduced you all to Pleasure P, but now Pleasure P is going to introduce you to Marcus Cooper, which is my government name," says the 23-year-old, who left his post as lead singer of the group last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards