Joe Budden Confined To A Padded Room

Joe Budden channels one of movie cinema's most famous villians, Dr. Hannibal Lector(played by Anthony Hopkins in "The Silence Of The Lambs" and its prequels) for his new album cover for "Padded Room". The album will be in stores February 24, 2009. The song "Touch N Go" was leaked awhile back. Check out the tracklisting below!


01.) Now I Lay
02.) Touch N Go
03.) If I Gotta Go
04.) Blood On The Wall
05.) Don’t Make Me
06.) In My Sleep
07.) Outcast
08.) I Couldn’t Help It
09.) Do Tell
10.) My Life
11.) Better Me
12.) Just to Be Different
13.) Angel In My Life
14.) Pray For Me
15.) All Of Me (Reprise) [Bonus Track]
16.) 1 Night Fuck [Bonus Track]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards