Downloads Galore

I guess I should make a note that these songs are in various umm...I can't think of the word. Oh..formats! m4a, mp3, wma, mpeg, etc. My guess would be to simply convert songs to the proper format you prefer. I play all my music on Itunes so that's why the formats are the way they are.

Playa feat. Foxy Brown - I Gotta Know
Get in the know!

Trey Songz - Gotta Go
R. Kelly Jr.

Truth Hurts - Love U Better
Her love is the shhh!

Case feat. Foxy Brown & Mary J. Blige - Touch Me, Tease Me
Feels so good!

Noreaga feat. Pharrell - I'm A G
A G he is!

Phelan - Torn
Male version take on Letoya's Torn

Cherish - Do It To It
You better do it!

Ms. Jade feat. Timbaland & Nelly Furtado - Ching Ching
It's all about the benjamins!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour