Tamar Braxton files for divorce and Tyrese checks himself into hospital

It was announced last week that singer, Tamar Braxton had filed for divorce from her husband/manager; Vincent Herbert. Vincent Herbert was once sister Toni Braxton's manager and I believe that's how Tamar and Vince met. Tamar and Vince have been together for 9 years but I'm unsure if they've been married for 9 years or not. This news comes on the heels of Tamar's recent statement that she was quitting music to focus on rebuilding her marriage. Well since the marriage didn't work out, will Tamar resume her music career? I do believe that being on reality TV may of played a part in the dissolution of Tamar and Vince's marriage. We've all seen friendships, relationships, and marriages dissolve right in front of our eyes on reality TV all for the sake of money. This divorce news could also be a publicity stunt used to drum up interest in the new season of "Tamar & Vince" airing on November 9 on WE. I guess we will see how this all plays out as the new season of "Tamar & Vince" premieres. In other Braxton family news, a picture of Toni Braxton made the rounds with Tamar using the caption "Mrs. Braxton-Williams" confirming news that her sister is indeed married to Birdman "Baby" Williams. Toni Braxton has also been spotted with a ring on her finger leading many to believe that Toni is married. It's sad because you have two famous sisters. One is ending a marriage and another one is celebrating a new one.

In other music news..
  • Actor, Tyrese checked himself into a hospital earlier last week after suffering from chest pains. The singer turned actor had just wrapped up a court visit over custody of his child with his ex-wife. To be honest I haven't been following this story that closely so what I'm reporting may not be totally accurate. I'm just typing what I remember in my head and what portion of this story I read. Anyway, I'm confused about this whole Tyrese child custody battle. First of all, I don't know how many kids Tyrese has because there was another story about him beating his 16 year old daughter's behind to the point that she couldn't sit down. I also saw a headline about Tyrese singing "Let's Get It On" and dedicating it to his daughter and him flying messages over her school. I really don't know what's going on with Tyrese but from the looks of it, it sounds like he is going through a lot. I'm surprised he hasn't checked into a mental facility yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards