Remy Ma calls out Nicki Minaj at the Video Music Awards

Just when we thought Remy Ma was over her feud with Nicki Minaj, she adds more fuel to the fire. On Sunday's telecast of MTV's Video Music Awards, Remy Ma called out Nicki Minaj saying "Nicki, what's good?" during a recorded segment with former BET VJ(Video Jockey) Terrance J. In the segment, Terrance J and Remy Ma are standing alongside one another. Terrance J mentions how Miley Cyrus had just stepped on his foot and that was when Remy Ma uttered the famous words Nicki Minaj once recited at Miley Cyrus during the Video Music Awards a few years prior. Of course the gesture started making the rounds on the blogs and social media platforms. I mean I'm not mad at Remy for calling out Nicki. Nicki's been dissing Remy on most of her collaborations and I'm sure Remy has some fire for Nicki on her upcoming album. Like I've said time and time again, I like both ladies but I will speak my truth and not show any bias when I feel one is wrong or one is simply annoying me.
  • So the word is Janet Jackson is bringing sexy back on her new, "State of the World" tour set to begin very soon. During her "Unbreakable" tour, Janet was covered up head to toe to represent her newfound Muslim religion. Janet didn't perform many of her more risque songs and if she did, they were only included in a medley leaving out all of the vulgarities. According to reports, Janet will pull men and women on stage and give them lap dances and she's even incorporated some new sexy choreography. I know people will say Janet is too old for this mess but Janet is only 51 and 51 is considered very young these days. We all know deep down, Janet loves flaunting her body and with the recent weight loss, why not? Janet is coming to my hometown in a month or two and I'm really considering on going. I just hope she doesn't cancel out this time. 
  • Singer Tweet(song: "Oops(Oh My)") has been hospitalized according to her boyfriend. He revealed via social media that the singer has blood clots in both lungs and her right arm. He is asking that everyone sends their prayers and well wishes to the singer. I do hope Tweet makes a speedy recovery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards