Music Feed: Songs with Names in the Title


So I was just thinking if I ever did a post like this and to answer that question, I likely have. So consider this an update of sort. I was just thinking about how I hadn't done a "music feed"(a post related to the different trivia associated with music) in awhile and songs with names in the title is what came to mind. So here goes a list of songs with names in the title. How many do you know? How many have you heard?
  • SALLY - Sam Sparro
  • SALLY - Bilal
  • IF YOU SEEK AMY - Britney Spears
  • JESSE - Roberta Flack
  • JUST LIKE JESSE JAMES - Cher 
  • JOANNE - Kool & the Gang
  • JOANNE - Trina and Tamera(remember them? My 90s R&B people might remember this little ditty) 
  • F*** DONALD TRUMP - YG
  • BILLIE JEAN - Michael Jackson 
  • CAROLINE - Aminé
  • DARLING NIKKI - Prince
  • JACKIE - Ciara
  • BRENDA'S GOT A BABY - 2PAC
  • MARY MACK - Babyface
  • MARY JANE(ALL NIGHT LONG) - Mary J. Blige
  • FORREST GUMP - Frank Ocean 
  •  
  • I know there are plenty more where this came from. These are some I thought of in my head and some I went online to look! :) :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards