Beyoncé has a baby shower and Nicki Minaj to open up Billboard awards

Beyoncé had a push party(baby shower) yesterday with several friends and family by her side. Beyoncé's due date and sex of her twins are unknown has seen much speculation. Nicki Minaj will be opening tonight's Billboard Music Awards with what is being labeled a "epic 9 minute performance". Nicki will perform a medley of her hits and I'm sure "No Frauds" will be included for good measure. :) Drake is also said to be performing among others. The Billboard Music Awards air tonight at 8 P.M. EST(Eastern Standard Time) on ABC(I believe). Snoop Dogg says he's putting out a gospel album. Why? I don't know. But hey if it makes you money then so be it. Busta Rhymes just celebrated his 45th birthday. Our 90s rappers are getting old! Speaking of Busta, he hasn't put out new music in awhile that I'm aware of. You can hear him spit some bars on Faith Evans' "The King & I" album which is currently #1 on iTunes R&B chart. Go Faith! Lil' Kim is featured on the album as well and as far as their collaboration I was expecting a little more but I'll take it. I know Lil' Kim is working on a new album. Maybe she will feature Faith on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards