"American Idol" returns, TLC returns and Diddy sued

Sorry for the lack of updates guys but I'm back with a few things I wanted to talk about. First, "American Idol" is being brought back after being off the air for 2 years or so. FOX cancelled the series after 15 or so seasons and now ABC will revive the show. There is no word on who will host and sit on the judging panel. What would be interesting though is if they got Ryan, Paula, Randy, and Simon. Do you think it could happen? Perhaps, for the right price. Speaking of money, did you contribute to the Go Fund Me for TLC to kick start their new album? Well their new self-titled album will be released on June 30. The album features the single, "Way Back" featuring Snoop Dogg and the new song, "Haters". TLC is currently on tour overseas and will soon kick off their 90s tour with other 90s act. Diddy is being sued by his chef who says they were sexually harassed by the mogul. The only thing I read about this story was that the chef was asked to make Diddy breakfast after he had sex. I didn't read the full story so I can't give you the full details. I do think its an interesting story though. Maybe I will expound on it another time. In the reality TV realm, word is that Phaedra Parks has been fired from "RHOA" though network Bravo says no casting decisions have been made going forward. Word is Nene Leakes and Kim Zolciak are said to return in either full-time or part-time roles. I do think the show needs a cast revamping. I saw an interview with Cynthia Bailey's outspoken ex-husband, Peter Thomas. He made some good points when asked about the state of the wives' future on the show. He says the women individually have such huge fan bases and Bravo may be scared that if they fire some of the housewives, they may lose viewership. I never thought about it like that. I am however sick of all the fake storylines, fake boyfriends, fake divorces, etc. It's like one big soap opera. Only 3 of the women on the show were married, one has never been married, and other two were divorced. I do feel like viewers want to see more authenticity among the housewives and some who are actually married.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards