Ashanti speaks on new album and Trina reveals new album title

I caught an excerpt from an interview Ashanti did regarding her new music. Ashanti has a new single that's on the way called, "Lose Yourself" and she says its unlike anything we've ever heard from her. I'm going to take her word for it. I just hope we get to hear it soon. Something tells me she may release new music around the time of the new 2 Pac movie. I hear that she has some sort of involvement with the soundtrack. As far as her upcoming album, Ashanti said she's worked with DJ Mustard(worked with Rihanna) and Ty Dolla $ign(song: "Drop That Kitty"). She also mentioned she worked with some producers known for their work with Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake so it sounds good. I can't wait to hear the new music. While we're talking about new music, Trina has FINALLY revealed the name of her sixth album which STILL has no release date. The album is called "The One". She recently revealed this during an interview citing she's the "chosen one". I'll take it! The album features appearances from Lil' Wayne, 2 Chainz, K. Michelle(who is on the next single) and more. Are you ready to hear new music from Ashanti and Trina?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards