Trey Songz calls out Nicki Minaj in new interview
- Trey Songz says Nicki Minaj wasn't "shit" before appearing on his hit single, "Bottoms Up". He also goes to say he's had issued with fellow singer, August Alsina. August replied afterwards and threatened to whoop Trey's "goofy ass". Trey also said that Chris Brown and the whole Soulja Boy fiasco was "corny" among other things. Trey Songz' new album, "Tremaine" is streaming now. Have you listened?
- "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks has found out her divorce has been thrown out. On the show, it was reported that her divorce was final but a judge has thrown out the case citing that Phaedra inadvertently misspelled her name on the documents. I'm simply thinking Phaedra is drawing this divorce out to remain on the show because rumor has it that she's been on the chopping block. Phaedra contends that her husband, Apollo didn't want a divorce but he has definitely moved on from her as he has a new lady in his life who will appear on the current season.
I feel like there was some other stories I wanted to cover but for the life of me I can't remember them.
In other news...
- Rapper Kodak Black will release his new album; "Painting Pictures" on March 31.
- Kendrick Lamar dropped a new track that has people believing he's dissing Big Sean and Drake.
- I Love Makonnen(song: "Tuesday") says Drake threatened to beat his ass.