Female rappers speak out on Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma feud
- The feud between Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma has everyone talking and now several prominent female rappers have given their opinion on the hot topic. Da Brat says she's siding with Remy Ma being that she's from her era and she knows her personally. Foxy Brown has thrown some jabs at Remy on Instagram after Remy referenced Foxy on the "shEther" track as a "deaf bitch". Rah Digga says she's excited about the rap battle. Azealia Banks says she has nothing to do with it and speaking of Azealia, many feel Nicki's verse on "Make Love" was about Azealia and not Remy. Remy may feel otherwise. Lil' Kim says she wants to stay out of it and that her and Remy are "cool" and are talking a collaboration but not a dis.
- Good news for fans of 90s R&B! The famed Atlanta quartet Xscape(Kandi Burruss, Tiny Cottle, Latocha and Tameka Scott) have announced that they are reuniting. The group broke the news this morning via a radio station in Atlanta. The group plans to tour and record a new album. Are you here for a Xscape reunion?
- Meek Mill and Trey Songz were spotted in the studio together.
- Nicki Minaj and Future were spotted filming a video at a private location.
- Future charts his 4th consecutive #1 album with "Future".
- Super trailer of "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" has hit the Internet.
- DJ Self of "Love & Hip Hop New York" speaks out and apologizes when it was revealed that he struck cast member Hennessy in the face during a melee.
- 2 Pac biopic, "All Eyez On Me" will be in theaters on June 17.