Beyoncé sued over "Formation" and Nicki Minaj reunites with Gucci Mane
- Ever since Nicki Minaj left Meek Mill, she has been reuniting and mending fences with some of her adversaries. Nicki was recently seen flicked up with Gucci Mane and a week ago she reunited with Drake after a very public battle that involved Meek Mill. Now I'm wondering if Nicki Minaj is going to make up with Lil' Kim? I mean might as well. Their feud is so old now anyway and it seems like Lil' Kim is open to forgiving everyone but Foxy Brown.
- Beyoncé is being sued for $20 million dollars for using an authorized sample of a song from deceased artist, Messy Mya. The song in question is Beyoncé's huge hit, "Formation" which is now nominated for a Grammy. Speaking of the Grammy's, it has been announced that there will be a tribute for Prince and George Michael. Will you be watching?
- Christina Aguilera is putting the finishing touches on her new album.
- Soulja Boy claims he is going to be a father.
- Trey Songz has a new reality TV dating show on VH1.
- 50 Cent's estranged son releases new song.
- Stevie J. alleged gay porn video leaks.
- Wale claims he is not gay after alleged picture of him in a bed with a man hits the web.