|Mariah back in the studio.|
- Mariah Carey was spotted out and about with rapper YG(song; "Why You Hatin") and DJ Khaled. Reportedly Mariah just reported a new breakup anthem. Let's just hope its her voice we're hearing on the track! Then again Mariah is a studio singer. It's only when its time to perform live that she doesn't sing at all and just trollops across the stage. Could this breakup anthem be about her ex, James Packer? Go figure!
- Actress and sometimes singer, Keke Palmer is forging ahead with a lawsuit against Trey Songz. Keke cried foul when she says she was allegedly filmed for a video without her permission. The video in question(which I can't remember the name) of has made the rounds on the blogs and once Keke saw herself in the video; she spoke out. She claims to have informed Trey she didn't want to be in the video as well as the director/producer. Some Snapchat footage surfaced from Keke that showed her partying with Trey and dozen of groupies. I'm not sure exactly what went wrong here but this is one of the dumbest stories of 2017 so far. Plus Keke Palmer is very annoying to me and so is Mariah Carey so you can imagine my pain reporting stories on both of them.
- Singer RL(of the group Next) just welcomed a baby girl with his wife, Lena Huggs(who appears on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta")
- Joseline Hernandez of "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" confirms that rapper Rasheeda's husband, Kirk Frost(also from the same show) has recently fathered a child from another woman. The story recently hit the blogs a few days ago.
- Singer India.Arie(when is the last time she dropped an album?) has stood up for singer Chrisette Michele after her inauguration criticism.
Well until next time folks! Enjoy your day! Thanks for reading!