Chris Brown threatens Soulja Boy over social media for liking ex girlfriend's picture

The blame game.
Chris Brown is a hot ass mess! I mean what other way can I put it? But before I get into that..
  • Mariah Carey, her management, and ABC continue to play the blame game after her disastrous New Year's Eve performance. ABC has since shot back and said they wouldn't intentionally sabotage someone's performance. I think Mariah should just own up to her mistake which she has pretty much because she tweeted saying "shit happens". But enough of this story already! 
  • Chris Brown has threatened to kick Soulja Boy's butt after he liked a picture of Brown's ex; Karrueche Tran. I'm so tired of Chris Brown getting upset at anyone and everyone that shows a liking to Karrueche. Whether their intentions are good or not, why choose to care now? You didn't care when you with her as much since you continued to act like a madman and allegedly abuse substances. Just when I thought Chris was over Karrueche, he is not. He has been commenting on all her pictures and in the process threatening people. He even got into a social media back and forth with some of Karrueche's team. I don't think this will increase his chances on his much hoped for reunion but good luck to him. If I were Karrueche, I wouldn't take him back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour