Remy Ma dissing Nicki Minaj in new song and Chris Brown wants ex back

Young Thug in trouble.
  • Do you all remember the video that surfaced of Young Thug at an airport dissing the airport employees? The video surfaced like two weeks ago. I don't recall what all the commotion was about but Young Thug's mother was so up in my arms, she had him go back and apologize to the airport employees. Well now Young Thug has went and got himself arrested. Some say its karma for his treatment of the airport employees. Do you believe in karma? Young Thug got arrested a couple of days ago by the way so this isn't exactly up-to-date news but I figured since I had a picture of his album cover, I'd talk about his arrest. 
  • Speaking of Young Thug, he and Future have collaborated and Future shared a snippet of the track on his Snapchat account. Judging on how both rappers release music pretty frequently, we should be hearing this collaboration very soon. Are you here for a Future and Young Thug song? 
  • While I'm on the subject of songs, Remy Ma has the Internet buzzing after a video to the remix of the song, "Wait A Minute" has surfaced. Many are saying that Remy is dissing Nicki again. This is like the third song where people believe that Remy is coming for Nicki and maybe she is. If anything I think this is a friendly competition. I don't think it to be serious at all. I know we can expect Ms. Minaj to come out swinging with some not so subtle jabs. I am a fan of both ladies but I do feel Nicki is a tad bit sharper with the punchlines but don't count Remy out. What do you think? Have you heard the "Wait A Minute Remix"? Do you think Remy Ma is coming for Nicki? 
  • Just when you thought Chris Brown was over his ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, it turns out that he is not. She must have some good good if he's acting like that. Chris even called out Karrueche on his "Back To Sleep Remix" awhile back saying he wanted to reconcile. At this point, Chris is probably sending Karrueche gifts and what not and she's likely to give in at any minute. I just hope that if they do reconcile, Chris has changed his ways. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards