Lil' Wayne's daughter responds to T.I. after social media post

I got the tea.
One thing about Lil' Wayne's daughter, Reginae Carter is she always stands up for her parents. When K. Michelle infamously called out her mother, Reginae got her K. together. Now T.I. is calling out Lil' Wayne and now Reginae has spoken. Do we all remember the story? Well if not, T.I. was one of the many people who were offended after Lil' Wayne's bizarre interview in which he was asked about the Black Lives matter movement. Reginae says T.I. should of personally reached out to her father via text as opposed to the media. Reginae insists that T.I. was simply calling out her father for public attention. Do you agree? Do you feel as a friend, you should call out your friend privately and not on social media? This was the hot topic this morning when I turned on the radio and was listening to "The Breakfast Club". As far as calling out your friend on social media, I think it depends on the person. I think its a fairly common thing to do nowadays because everything and everyone is so social media driven these days. A lot of times people post things subliminally and usually the guilty party(ies) are able to read between the lines.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards