Janet Jackson's baby name revealed and Lil' Wayne apologizes for comments
- The name of Janet Jackson's unborn child is said to named after her late brother, the legendary Michael Jackson. As for Janet's due date, its rumored to be sometime this month. If the recent pics of her is any indication on how far along she is, I would say November sounds about right.
- Did you all see the wacky interview Lil' Wayne did when he was asked about Black Lives Matter? Well no I didn't see it either. I just read excerpts from the interview. But the comments Lil' Wayne made offended a lot of people and now he is apologizing.
- Rember Tinashe? She had the hit single, "2 On" a few years ago. She has released a few songs in recent months namely "Company" and "Party Favors". Well now Tinashe is releasing her new mixtape, "Nightride" tonight at midnight. I'm not sure if its going to be on iTunes or for free download. Will you be checking it out?
- People were outraged when Beyoncé performed at the CMAs(Country Music Awards) last night but when are people not outraged these days? I don't recall the same level of disgust when other non country artists have graced the Country Music Award stage or red carpet. Anyway Beyoncé performed "Daddy Lessons" with The Dixie Chicks. Did you watch?
- Kandi Burruss of "RHOA"("The Real Housewives of Atlanta) says she and castmate, Porsha Williams shared a kiss back in the day. Kandi confirmed this when she spoke on rumors that she approached Porsha to partake in a threesome with her and her husband. This season of "RHOA" is going to be as they say; LIT!(definition: good)