Remy Ma speaks starts work on new solo album and Jaheim upset about new hairstyle comments

Remy Ma speaks on new album
How is everyone on this Friday night? To be honest, I'm sleepy as hell. I went to the bar earlier and had three beers and now I feel like crawling into the bed. I actually might turn in early tonight. But before I do that, I thought I'd be nice and provide a little music update since there seems to be a lot going on in the entertainment world.
  • Remy Ma confirmed that she just started working on her first solo album in 10 years. Tentatively titled, "Seven Summers & Six Winters", Remy will first release her joint album with Fat Joe before year's end. I would say the name of that album but I can't remember it off top and I don't feel like looking it up.
  • R&B singer Jaheim has everyone talking about his new hairstyle after a performance at a concert. I'm sitting here trying to think how Jaheim's hair used to look but I do know when he first debuted on the scene, his hair was in braids. Anyway Jaheim's new hairstyle has inspired a number of not so kind memes and Jaheim is not taking the criticism lightly. Jaheim threatened New York radio show host Charlamagne the God after being publicly roasted on the syndicated show, "The Breakfast Club". Jaheim also clapped back at Rihanna and I'm trying to see what Rihanna said because I only saw what Jaheim said to her. He called her a "rat". Rihanna is known to get people together so I'm wondering will she respond back? 
  • Ciara is rumored to be pregnant with her second child. The rumors started after Ciara performed a cover of Michael Jackson's "Rock With You" during her Revlon cosmetics event. If you missed the performance, don't worry; it was horrid! Ciara performed in a oversized suit jacket which is a big giveaway to a singer hiding a pregnancy. I hope she doesn't start dodging the pregnancy questions like Angela Simmons did on "Growing Up Hip Hop". In other Ciara news, she also dropped her $15 million lawsuit against Future. Thank goodness! This back and forth shenanigans between Ciara(mostly Ciara) and Future is ridiculous anyway. 
  • NBA star Scottie Pippen just filed for divorce from his wife. I'm not sure how long they were married but for some reason every time I see Scottie Pippen, he is always looking a little zesty to me. You don't know what "zesty" means? Well look it up on Urban Dictionary and you will get my drift. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards