Skip to main content

Lady Gaga calls out Madonna and Tiny Harris issues another statement about her picture with T.I.'s enemy

Happy Belated Birthday Monica!
Happy Belated Birthday to Monica, Ashanti, Toni Braxton, and all the fellow Libras. There are so many and too many to name. There is a lot of entertainment news to report and I'll just stick with the interesting stuff. :)
  • Lady Gaga has a new album, "Joanne" which is slated to debut at #1 and she threw shade at Madonna insisting that Madonna doesn't write her songs. CORRECTION: I know for a fact Madonna writes her songs and always has from the very beginning. I think Gaga was just trying to capitalize on the success of her album and decided to call Madonna out. Madonna ain't even been thinking about a Lady Gaga but congrats to Gaga for her #1 album. You never know it might be her last. :) 
  • Tiny Harris has issued a lengthy letter again explaining her taking a picture with her husband's, T.I.'s enemy, Floyd Mayweather. She now says Mariah didn't make her take a picture but she didn't wanna be rude and besides it was a quick pic. She maintains that she is committed and loves her husband. You go Tiny! :) 
  • Remember a few days ago I reported that Future's name was floating around as the reason why NBA star, Scottie Pippen and his wife were divorcing? The story was that Scottie's wife and Future had an inappropriate relationship. Future even posted on his snapchat a picture and shady caption which many believed was a stab at Scottie Pippen and the rumors that were floating around. Future is savage like that so I do believe they had some sort of relationship. Even more someone posted a video of Scottie's wife dancing and partying to Future's music. That's innocent right? I mean Future makes music you can dance and party to right? But Scottie Pippen's wife was really enjoying herself and she knew all the lyrics to Future's songs too. I bet she knows how his ____ looks like! Ha! I like Future and his much but he is not the settling down type. Just ask Ciara. He is like the dude you just mess around with and put back in the toolbox when you're done. But now its being reported that Future is not the reason for the divorce and the couple are looking to reconcile. The story is that the two were planning to divorce because Scottie was going to take a job in Chicago and his wife was against it. Lies! 

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Album Spotlight: Ne-Yo - In My Own Words

It's probably starting to look like a Ne-Yo fan site here with all the recent posts mentioning him; but I assure you it is not. The hype behind Ne-Yo's debut album; "In My Own Words" reached a fever pitch thanks to the debut single; "So Sick". The song was a huge success including its singles; "Sexy Love", "When Ur Mad" and more.

Ne-Yo definitely plays up on his buzz by writing and producing many of the tracks. This album would lead to Ne-Yo being a very sought after songwriter and producer. It is the album of his I favor the most. I think as he progressed as an artist; I somewhat lost interest.

----------------
Now playing: Trina - I Want It All (ft. Monica)
via FoxyTunes

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

You all, my readers, my visitors; my supporters; you have made this post one of the most successful posts on my blog. I kept wondering what it was about this post, that made it so successful; one word: JANET! The fact that Janet has new music on the way makes this post even more of a hot topic. As its been said before, no one sings about sex quite like Janet Jackson. Her songs, ooze with the right amount of sexuality perfect for a night of steamy sex. Take a look back at a number of songs Janet is responsible for delivering her in trademark breathy delivery. I took the liberty of adding a few other songs that didn't make the list before. 

"Warmth"
This song begins with echos of Janet saying "...in my mouth". By then you should already know what this song is about. Janet sings about the "warmth" of her mouth and how she pleases her lover; Jermaine Dupri at the time. This is a very sensual song and it is one of the most explicit Janet has ever recorded …

Album Spotlight: Beyonce - Dangerously In Love

If you were in love in 2003, it wasn't official unless you were living "Dangerously In Love". It was the title of Beyonce's 2003 breakthrough solo album which spawned the singles, "Crazy In Love" featuring Jay-Z, "Baby Boy" featuring Sean Paul, "Me, Myself, and I", and the title track. The album would serve as a precursor of what was to come from this bonafide superstar. Unlike her later albums, "Dangerously" was deep-rooted in southern soul and R&B melodies. This album also showed a more gentler, sultry, and relaxed(voice wise) Beyonce. As opposed to the last few years her style has been more abrasive and in your face. Never one to be outdone, Beyonce was set to release a follow-up to this album titled, "Dangerously In Love 2" featuring unreleased songs but it didn't happen. From the seductive "Speechless" to the cautionary tale of "Me, Myself, and I", "Dangerously In Love" is m…