Azealia Banks says she was "choked" by actor and Beyoncé has a bleeding performance

Banks choked.
Hey all! I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately. I haven't forgotten about you all. I have just been busy with life. I do have some updates for you today though. Yay! Enjoy!
  • I was on Facebook and I saw Azealia Banks post a few statuses as she typically does.Well one status in particular caught my attention. She mentioned how she attended actor, Russell Crowe(movie: "Gladitor") hotel suite and that she was choked up and called a "nigger" by Russell. She went on to say that she's very depressed and low right now. It's really unfortunate that, that something like that went down. :( Lord help these racist people!
  • Last night, music streaming service Tidal held a concert with Lauryn Hill, Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj, and Beyoncé. There was a lot of performances and many shocking moments. One of the most talked about moments was Beyoncé addressing the crowd about voting as well as her ripping out her earring and bleeding during her performance. In true Beyoncé fashion, she kept performing as if nothing happened. A true professional. Nicki Minaj also had tongues wagging when she performed a bevy of hits and even had people speculating if she was throwing some shade at boyfriend, Meek Mill and some other unnamed adversaries. Lauryn Hill also performed on time as well as the aforementioned Alicia Keys. Now the unfortunate part here is that I don't know what the Tidal concert was for. Someone look it up and let me know! Thanks! :) 
  • Toni Braxton is back in the hospital after another Lupus outbreak. The singer was recently hospitalized and most recently embarked on her "Hits" tour. She had to cancel her Cleveland concert and I'm convinced that Toni needs to put her tour on hold unfortunately. I know Toni stays touring cause that's how she gets her money but honey needs rest and to take care of herself. Stay strong Ms. Braxton! I love you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards