Kanye West's fashion show deemed a "hot mess" and Tyga signs to GOOD Music

An old banner
  • Kanye West held a fashion show on Wednesday I believe and it was a "hot mess" as described by one. Under strict rules, the models weren't allowed to eat,drink, shit, talk, or anything. Several of the models faced difficulties as they walked to runway. One fell and one's shoe's collapsed or it might of been the same person, I don't know. I mean I just seen some video footage and just read a few of the reports. In attendance was wife, Kim. K, Kylie Jenner, Pharrell Williams, and Tyga. 
  • Speaking of Tyga, the rapper has just signed to Kanye's GOOD Music label. Many people on Twitter ridiculed the decision. It was also revealed that trio Migos was signed to the label as well. Then again I don't think many people cared about that either or they just looked at the news as pretty random and I can agree. 
  • Iggy Azalea's ex, Nick Young says he's happy for his ex and her new man, French Montana and even said he hopes they get married. Do you really? Well that was nice of him if he meant it but I think his statement was a little shady. What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour