Monica song turns into Internet challenge and Adrienne Bailon gets engaged

This is an old banner I used a few years back.
  • Chance The Rapper is responsible for the latest hash tag challenge that is taking over social media. The #SoGoneChallenge named after Monica's hit song features the famed rapper rapping over the instrumental and challenging others. My friend texted me today and told me he was going to challenge me to it and I told him not too. He said "you ain't got bars no more?" Never said that but I'm typically not into any of the challenges that the Internet has created. Have you or do you know anyone who has taken part in the #SoGoneChallenge 
  • Adrienne Bailon of "The Real" just got engaged! Congrats to her! I wonder will she invite Tamar Braxton to the wedding? 
  • Ray J just got married as well and some videos of the ceremony have been floating around on social media. As expected, sister, Brandy sung and guests included Jackie Long(actor: "ATL") and The Game. 
  • Speaking of The Game, his new song titled, "Sauce", in it he says he slept with 3 of the Kardashian sisters. No surprise there right? We all know the Kardashians get around and there's no shortage of black men for the ones that do date black men. I think Kourtney is the only one I never seen with a black man but doesn't mean she hasn't banged one right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards