Frank Ocean finally releases new album and Toni Braxton shows off new gift from Birdman

Trina makes cameo in video
  • Frank Ocean finally released his new album via Apple Music as reported. The album, now titled, "Blond" features Ocean with green hair and his face covered. "Boys Don't Cry", the album's original title is now part of a book that Ocean will feature in several pop up shops around the world including in Chicago and L.A. As far "Blond" guests include Beyoncé, Jazmine Sullivan, and Kanye West. I'm currently listening to the album as I speak. I'm going to be honest, I'm not really feeling what I've heard so far. I've noticed that if I like a particular album by an artist and I like it hardcore, I usually don't like the follow up album. I was nervous this would happen. Have you listened to Frank Ocean's new album?
  • Trina makes a cameo in the first single and video to Frank Ocean's "Nikes", which is the opening track on the new album, "Blond". Speaking of Trina, her ex-boyfriend Lil' Wayne recently reached out to his ex-wife Toya Wright who just lost her brothers. Toya revealed that her and Wayne are still very much close. I mean after all they share a daughter as well. I think Wayne is pretty cool with all his exes including Trina who he frequently collaborates with. 
  • Birdman bought his new boo, Toni Braxton a new Bentley wagon and her sister, Tamar Braxton showed it off on her Snapchat account. I figured money had to be the only reason why Toni Braxton was even entertaining Birdman. Birdman looks hideous. I think that is the only way he can get a woman or keep one with lavish gifts such as Bentley's. As much as I love Toni Braxton, she continues to make bad decisions as well as career moves. But if she's happy then I'm happy. 
  • "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" were seen filming earlier today as they all came together to host a Pop Up Shop spearheaded by Phaedra Parks. Based on the footage I've seen today all the ladies seem to be getting along for the moment. We do know that don't usually last long. In attendance was Porsha Williams, newbie Lena Huggs, Shereé Whitfield, Marlo Hampton, Kenya Moore, Cynthia Bailey and her sister Malorie. Now who exactly will be holding a peach as they like to say. I think we will be knowing something really soon. *fingers crossed*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards