Beyoncé & Jay Z reportedly ready new joint album and Bow Wow says his new album is his last

I was on Twitter earlier and I was reading that the long awaited and rumored duet album between Jay Z and Beyoncé is nearing completion. Reportedly the album is said to be dropping very soon and their currently in Hawaii laying down the finishing touches. Are you all ready for the new duet album between Jay and Bey? I'm sure we'll get that album before we get Frank Ocean's. And Bow Wow says he's putting out one more album and it will be executive produced by Snoop, who discovered Bow Wow. I don't think anyone cares to hear any new music from Bow Wow at this point. Tamar Braxton is still being very petty towards her former "The Real" co-workers. Tamar says "Real friends don't need press" in regards to interviews conducted by hosts Loni Love and others. I think Tamar should just let this go and focus on her new album. Nene Leakes may not be coming back to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" but her show, "To Tell The Truth" has been renewed by ABC for a second season. Good for you Nene. I enjoy the show. And Momma Dee from "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" called out cast mate Tommie for trying to be like Joseline and Tommie clapped back at Momma Dee. I agree with Momma Dee though. Tommie is just a Joseline wannabe. I personally think they will ask her back next season but I personally think her, Tiara, The King family, Jessica Dimepiece, D. Smith should all be let go. Personally I think this is my last season watching anyway. It's starting to be too much anyway and the story lines are not believable in the least bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards