Beyoncé big winner at Video Music Awards and Alicia Keys claps back at haters
|Beyoncé big winner|
- Beyoncé was one of the big winners at the Video Music Awards. She now holds the record for the most awarded female surpassing Madonna. Beyoncé graced the red carpet with her daughter, Blue Ivy in tow. Jay-Z was noticeably absent. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I do notice when Beyoncé does attend award shows without Jay-Z, she seems more gracious and personable as opposed to when she is with him, she comes off as rather icy and cold, just my opinion. She also performed several songs from her "Lemonade" album.
- People were criticizing Alicia Keys for not wearing any makeup at the Video Music Awards. Ever since Alicia got her skin clear thanks to Proactiv, she's been showing off her makeup free face and she looks good. Well Alicia clapped back with a nice nasty message to all the haters. Alicia says she's not anti-makeup but she is simply embracing her natural beauty.
- Rihanna brought the house down with several performances of her classic hits and an ode from Drake who presented her with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award.
- Britney Spears performed her new single, "Make Me" with G-Eazy(sp) who many think she is dating but nothing has been confirmed.
- Kanye West premiered his new video for "Fade" which featured Teyana Taylor channeling her inner "Flashdance" and "The Pleasure Principle".
- Future performed "Fuck Up Some Commas". Other appearances include Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj, Remy Ma, Fat Joe, etc.