Beyoncé dips out of BET Awards and Tamar Braxton shades Toni Braxton

Beyoncé opened up the 2016 BET Awards last night with a performance of the song, "Freedom" and she was joined by Kendrick Lamar and abruptly left the show. Beyoncé's mother, Tina Knowles-Lawson accepted Beyoncé's awards in her honor. Someone told me at work that Bey had to leave to go to London. Is that true? While I didn't personally watch the BET Awards telecast, I was informed through social media at many of the aha moments and performances. The "other" highlight of the show was the many Prince tributes in the form of Erykah Badu, Bilal, Janelle Monae, and Jennifer Hudson who brought the house down with "Purple Rain". I was fortunate to see a :30 second clip of the performance and I need to see the rest. Elsewhere Toni Braxton was in tow with her new man, Birdman. Speaking of Toni, her sister threw some shade on IG over Toni's decision to use Tamar's ex makeup artist. Tamar is too damn dramatic for my taste. I like dramatic but not over the top dramatic. You dig? Ray J is reportedly upset after the Kanye West video "Famous" leaked out which featured a person resembling him in the bed next to Kim K. I'm not sure why Ray is mad though with all the jabs he's taken at Kim K and Kanye its only right Kanye strikes back in some way. Get over it Ray! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour