Azealia Banks apologizes and Usher gets brushed off

Azealia Banks has finally seen the light, at least that's what I'm hoping. After some not so memorable Twitter rants, Azealia issued a lengthy apology to her fans that's she offended recently and over the years. I was very happy to see her apologize and I hope this is the end of the craziness but only time will tell. I hardly ever agree with Azealia and her messiness. I love her for her music though and I hope she continues to put out good music. Usher attended the Cavs game last night and got brushed off by Lebron James but he did receive a hug from Stephen Curry; who won last night! Ha! There were videos of this all on the Internet so I thought I'd share. It was pretty funny! Whew! It's hot here! Is it hot wherever you are! Last time I looked at the weather it said it was 95 degrees. Well luckily for me I'm sitting under the A/C(air conditioner). In reality TV news, Kenya Moore of "RHOA"(Real Housewives of Atlanta) recently broke up with her rent a boyfriend Matt Jordan. Well Matt has come forward again this time saying he didn't abuse Kenya like she is claiming. Matt says Kenya told "RHOA" producers this and I'm sure she did this to enhance her storyline. It makes me wonder who Kenya plan on bullying this season. Kim Fields is gone! I guess if they feature a new wife, I guess Kenya will likely feud with her. I really hope Kenya gets dragged this upcoming season if she keeps up with the nonsense. Speaking of "RHOA", its being reported that Kandi, Cynthia, Phaedra, and Kenya are all back. Porsha is said to be back but in limited capacity but it hasn't been confirmed. Nene is playing around as usual but she might as well come back but when those other checks dry up I'm sure she'll be crawling back as usual. Well until next time folks! I will have more updates as they become available. Enjoy your weekend people and thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards